- [ New Transit Yurikamome ] Shijo-mae Station North Exit 1-minute walk
- [ Toei Bus ] Shijo-mae Station Bus stop 2-minute walk
- [ Toei Bus ] Shin-Toyosu Station Bus stop 6-minute walk
About Stage Around
The audience seat is located in the center, and the audience will be 360 degrees surrounded by stages and screens. The seating is on a huge circular platform that rotates, and with this, the combination of the stage, screen, music, and lighting will produce a special experience being Asia’s first entertainment facility.
The Stage Around Theatre’s dynamic stage that no one has ever seen and experienced will establish a new sense and revolutionize Japan’s entertainment.
About the Subtitle Service
For more customers to enjoy our show, here at IHI Stage Around Tokyo provides “subtitle service” by smart glasses with our innovation partner, NTT DOCOMO, Inc.
Performance Provided with the Service
SUNTORY ALL-FREE presents BOUM ！ BOUM ！ BOUM ！ Shingo Katori NIPPON First Exhibition
English, Chinese, Japanese
NTT DOCOMO, Inc. (Innovation Partner)
Epson MOVERIO BT-300
* wearable glasses
Deposit – 2000 yen (will be returned after the performance)
Usage fee – Free
Please reserve until 1 week before the day of performance from the form below.
If you don't know your seat number yet, select 【TBC】.
Please let the staff know your seat number on the day of performance.
* This link will direct you to an external website.
This Subtitle Service Reservation System is managed by BOUM ! BOUM ! BOUM ! production committee.
We will use personal information only for this service, and we will delete the information after the date of use.
< Inquiry >
Stage Around Dial
0570-084-617 (10am – 8pm)
1. There is no Subtitle Service offer when there is no reservation beforehand on that day.
2. We are able to rent on the day only if there is a reservation and if there are enough devices to provide. Please ask the staff. Please note that there are limited numbers of devices.